Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
A real quick and easy reminder of your local asian resturant
Top Review by checat82
This was not what I was expecting... it was too sweet and I only used half the gelitan. Kinda was like Jello with chicken and veggies in it. I am sure some people really like this but it was just not for us
- 1 lb chicken breast (sliced in strips)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 ounces lemon gelatin
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 6 ounces snow peas (trimmed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil on medium high heat, and add chicken. Cook 4mins or until cooked through, stirring occassionally. Add snow peas and peppers; cook and stir 2mins.
- Mix dy gelatin and cornstarch in small bowl. Add broth, dressing, ginger, nutmeg and garlic; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add to skillet, reduce heat to medium; cook 3 mins or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently.
- ******Serve over hot Jasmine rice*****************.