Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Asian twist to Mexican food.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup oyster sauce
- corn tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- Brown ground beef with onions over medium heat.
- When beef is lightly brown add garlic and Oyster sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and stir occasionally while frying tortillas.
- Heat oil in a small pan over high heat.
- Fry tortillas into taco shapes.
- Prepare tacos as desired with tomatoes and olives.