Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is delicious! serve it warm or chilled. Can use fresh snow peas,just wash and trim ends, or add in just about anything!
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot fruit spread
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger (or to taste)
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen snow peas
- 1 (8 ounce) candrained pineapple chunks
- 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 shredded carrots
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook ketchup, apple juice, fruit spread, vinegar and ginger, stirring constantly until spread has melted and sauce has slightly thickened (about 2-3 minutes).
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray or a tablespoon of oil, heat for 1 minute.
- Add in pork; saute until lightly browned and almost cooked through (about 6 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add in peas; cook just until crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
- In a bowl, combine the pork mixture, pineapple, water chestnuts and sauce.
- Add in carrots and toss.