Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An authentic chinese dish that best suits your meal
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 250 g cauliflower
- 150 g mung bean sprouts
- 10 pieces snow peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can straw mushrooms
- 20 pieces baby corn
- 150 g firm tofu
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- In a cup, combine water, vegetable stock, soy sauce and all purpose flour. Set Aside.
- In a wok, heat the oil and fry the garlic together with the celery.
- Add the young corn and snow peas.
- Add the prepared mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add the Cauliflower.
- Add the Mung beans sprouts
- Add the sliced Straw Mushrooms and tofu, simmer for 1 minute.