Recipe by SilentCricket
Before you know it, the cool weather will be upon us and crock pot recipes may be what you're looking for! Here's a recipe that has an Oriental twist! Give it a go!
Top Review by PalatablePastime
These ribs tasted just fine! I followed the recipe just as stated in steps 1-5 and I think the flavor was just perfect. I would'nt add any liquid to the crock as these ribs produce plenty of liquid on their own. I also loved how easy this was to get in the crockpot, not a bit of fuss at all- just stir up a bowl of sauce and basically pour it over the ribs. Easy, easy, easy!!! Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (or catsup)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 -4 lbs country-style spareribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup, and garlic.
- Brush on both sides of ribs.
- Place in crock pot.
- Pour remaining sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Note: After receiving a review that the flavor may be too intense, may I make this suggestion: for a milder flavor, reduce the amount of soy sauce, and add another liquid of your choice...like orange juice, water, etc.