Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
An easy crock pot recipe that comes out great every time.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 orange, juice of
- 3 lbs baby-back ribs or 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- Combine all ingredients (except the ribs) in a glass bowl.
- Dip ribs into the marinade and place in a slow cooker.
- If you prefer, place large slices of orange peel from the orange on the bottom first for an added orange zing.
- Once the meat is in and fits properly, pour in the remaining marinade, covering the meat well.
- Cook on low for eight to 10 hours, then serve.
These were excellent. The meat was tender and the flavor of the orange, ginger and garlic was wonderful. This is SOOOOO easy in the crock pot--we'll be making this often. Thanks for a keeper!
Made these for a family members birthday. Everyone loved them. Thanks for posting!