- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 orange, juice of
- 3 lbs baby-back ribs or 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients (except the ribs) in a glass bowl.
- Dip ribs into the marinade and place in a slow cooker.
- If you prefer, place large slices of orange peel from the orange on the bottom first for an added orange zing.
- Once the meat is in and fits properly, pour in the remaining marinade, covering the meat well.
- Cook on low for eight to 10 hours, then serve.