Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chinese style roasted chicken.
Make and share this Chinese-Style Roast Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chicken, 4 lbs
- 2 tablespoons brown bean sauce
- 2 tablespoons chinese rice wine
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced (chinese parsley)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Blend all of the ingredients together and rub the marinate inside the chicken and than the outside and pour in the rest marinate inside the chicken and let set for 1 hour.
- Place into a preheated oven set a 400 degree for 10 minutes and reduce heat down to 325 degree. Total of 55 minutes.