Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy stir-fry dinner from Kraft. Could easily sub chicken in this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into strips
- 2 cups stir fry vegetables (frozen are fine)
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (Kraft Zesty works nicely)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat the oil in large nonstick wok or skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; stir-fry 5 minute or until cooked through.
- Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry 5 minute or until vegetables are heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
This was really good. Kind of a sweet and sour taste, but a little splash of vinegar would make it even more so. The sauce was a little runny, so I think next time I'll try to thicken it with a little cornstarch. Other than that, a wonderful recipe.
Hi there, I made this exactly to the recipe and it was so quick so easy and so good. I served it with egg noodles and did the prep before going to work, and when I came in dinner was on the table in no time at all. I loved the sauce, I would never of thought about doing that. I will have this on the menu again, really very good, my kind of dish. Thank you for posting. Made for ZWT#6 2010.