Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
for asian forum tag game You will need pre-soaked bamboo skewers
- 750 g pork fillets, trimmed, diced
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable stock (made using stock cubes)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 baby bok choy, quartered lengthways
- 100 g snow peas, topped, thinly sliced lengthways
- Thread pork equally among skewers. Sprinkle with five-spice. Preheat a chargrill plate on high heat. Lightly spray skewers with oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until pork is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over medium-high heat. Lightly spray with oil. Add onion and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add stock, oyster sauce and bok choy. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just wilted. Remove from heat. Add snow peas and toss to combine. Divide between plates. Serve with pork skewers.