1/1 Photo of Chinese Style Noodle and Pork Soup
C & D's Mommy's Note:
YUMMY! Low sodium, low cholesterol, low cal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces uncooked noodles (fine egg noodles, vermicelli or spagettini works the best)
- 2 cups cabbage, thinly sliced (Chinese cabbage, savoy or just plain, whatever)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pork, cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 (429 ml) cans low sodium chicken broth (I use my own, and about 1 L)
- 1 cup white mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion (for garnish, just the green part) (optional)
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions, or until of desired consistency, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large pot combine all remaining ingredients. Stir in the cooked noodles.
- 3Bring to a fulkl boil over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4Boil for about 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle each serving with chopped green onions if desired.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Style Noodle and Pork Soup
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: