Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Mustard's Grill in Napa, CA. It is excellent on pork chops.
Make and share this Chinese Style Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Put the sugar and mustard in the top of a double boiler and mix with a whisk.
- When well combined, whisk in the egg yolks and vinegar.
- Cook over simmering water, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes, until it is thick enough to form ribbons when drizzled from the spoon.
- Remove from the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- When cool, fold in the creme fraiche.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.