Recipe by Poutine
From vhsauces.com. The original recipe says to serve with yet cat mein noodles but I prefer serving the meatbals on rice. Would also be great as an appetizer.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger (I used more)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (341 ml) jarvh garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine meat, eggs and ginger. Shape into balls.
- In a non-stick skillet or wok, cook meat until browned. Add VH Garlic Sauce and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Dilute cornstarch in cold water and stir into meat ball mixture. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.