Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
What a great and easy meal! This one was brought to us by a friend upon the birth of our son. SO yummy!
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or chicken pieces of your choice)
- 1 -2 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Mix egg yolks, melted butter, soy sauce, lemon juice and honey together.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
The flavor wasn't unpleasant but didn't seem quite right--it was also rather bland. Its consistency was somewhat cakey, perhaps due to the eggs. The chicken itself was cooked nicely, but overall it just didn't quite work.