Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
It is very simple when you prepare everything in advance. Me and my girls love this recipe it is a recipe that I know my kids will enjoy. You can add chili's if you like it hot.
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 carrot
- 1 green pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nut oil (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- Dilute the corn flour in 1/4 cup of water.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Chop onion in to big chunks.
- Cut the green pepper into big chunks.
- Slice the carrots.
- slice ginger strips.
- chop the spring onion.
- Heat the olive oil in wok/pan.
- Then add the onions until translucent.
- Add ginger strips and garlic paste and sautee for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken strips and toss and cook until half cooked (when chicken becomes and white and tougher).
- Add ground nut oil, soya sauce and oyster sauce and stir for 1 minute.
- Add Carrots, green peppers, spring onions and chili's(opt) cook for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and the diluted corn flour.
- Taste then add Salt and pepper to your requirement.
- bring to the boil and then let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.