Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This recipe is from South Beach Diet. Ordinary broccoli springs to life with this garlicky lemon-soy dressing. Serve it with any Asian-flavored dish or even a simple grilled chicken or shrimp skewer.
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil, plus
- 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 head broccoli, cut into florets (3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat oil in a large wok or high-sided skillet over med-high heat.
- Add broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, garlic, and lemon juice. Continue to stir-fry until broccoli is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
A quick,easy and delicious way to serve broccoli.We are huge broccoli fans in this house,and we all gave a thumbs up (that includes a four and two year old!). Thanks Linda.Made for 1-2-3 Hits.
Very good! Used a little extra garlic due to us being garlic fans, and had to use frozen broc instead of fresh due to produce here this time of year. Great side dish, will serve often1
This was crunchy, tasty and DELISH!! And so easy to prepare! Added more lemon juice but followed the rest of the recipe! Made for Zaar Tag. Thanks Linda! :)