Recipe by Lani D
As you can tell I'm big on the stir fry and the Asian flavours. Its so simple, but incredibly tasty and very good for you.
- 220 g thin egg noodles
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 baby bok choy, halved
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour, blended with
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare egg noodles as per directions, drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high head, add onions, ginger and stir fry for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add carrots, bok choy, red pepper, broccoli and mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water, soy sauce, oyster sauces and stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add cornflour mixture and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Plate noodles and top with stirfry mix.