Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
As you can tell I'm big on the stir fry and the Asian flavours. Its so simple, but incredibly tasty and very good for you.
- 220 g thin egg noodles
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 baby bok choy, halved
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour, blended with
- 1 tablespoon water
- Prepare egg noodles as per directions, drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high head, add onions, ginger and stir fry for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add carrots, bok choy, red pepper, broccoli and mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water, soy sauce, oyster sauces and stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add cornflour mixture and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens.
- Plate noodles and top with stirfry mix.