Lani D's Note:
As you can tell I'm big on the stir fry and the Asian flavours. Its so simple, but incredibly tasty and very good for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 220 g thin egg noodles
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 baby bok choy, halved
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornflour, blended with
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Prepare egg noodles as per directions, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat a wok over high head, add onions, ginger and stir fry for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- 3Add carrots, bok choy, red pepper, broccoli and mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 4Add water, soy sauce, oyster sauces and stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- 5Add cornflour mixture and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens.
- 6Plate noodles and top with stirfry mix.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Stir-Fry Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 676.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: