Chinese Stir Fry (Made With Gluten)
- In a small saucepan, whisk together hoisin sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, broth, garlic, ginger and corn starch over medium heat.
- Allow to simmer until mixture thickens, about 5-7 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large wok or skillet, stir-fry seitan in 2 tbsp sesame oil and 2 tbsp soy sauce until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add onions, pepper and broccoli and stir-fry another 2-3 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to the stir-fry and combine well, allowing to cook another 2-3 minutes, until broccoli is done cooking.