1/3 Photos of Chinese stir-fried potatoes
Hey Jude's Note:
You may not see potatoes on the menu in a Chinese restaurant but innovative Chinese home cooks know how to make use of available ingredients. This is different and tasty! Recipe is from the Chicago Trib 'you're the cook' article.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover potatoes with water and salt in a medium saucepan; heat to a boil; cook 1 minute; drain.
- 2Transfer to a bowl filled with cold water and ice; cool completely, drain on paper towel; pat dry.
- 3Heat a wok over high heat; add vegetable oil.
- 4Stir-fry potatoes in oil until tender, about 4 minutes; add mushrooms, green onion, ginger, wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar.
- 5Cook, stirring, until all liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese stir-fried potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 488.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g