A tasty stir fry, with lots of vegetables and with a bit of bite!
Make and share this Chinese Stir Fried Lamb With Chilli recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare vegetables, of your own choice, i.e. bok choy, bean sprouts, capsicum, onion, broccoli, asparagus, Chinese leaf, baby corn--a mixture is great.
- Blanche asparagus and broccoli for two minutes before adding to the other vegetables. Add the chili, crushed; place to one side,.
- Slice meat in thin strips and marinade in the ginger, garlic and 1/2 tablespoon Soya sauce.
- Place the other ingredients in a cup, mixing the corn flour with enough water to mix when adding.
- Heat wok; add half of the oil. Stir fry the vegetables and place in warm oven.
- Add remainder of the oil to wok and quickly stir fry the meat for just a minute or two; add the liquid and stir until it thickens.
- Toss the vegetables in and quickly stir.
- Serve separately with noodles of your choice.
Nice lamb stir fry! I used broccoli, bean sprouts, baby corn, onion and some fresh red and green chilies. The taste was quite subtle, so I think next time I'd double the amount of soy for the lamb marinade and possibly add more to the sauce as well for a more intense flavour. Thanks JoyfulCook!
This was a very healthy dish with all the veggies in it. It was not too hot, as I didn't add a lot of chilli! A quick and tasty dinner!