1/1 Photo of Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Another super recipe from our Chinese Cooking Classes. If you like spicy Chinese, add a dash of hot oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces nanka saimen noodles
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced flank steak
- 3 dried mushrooms (softened and thinly sliced. In a pinch, canned mushrooms can be substituted)
- 1 carrot (sliced into matchstick size pieces)
- 4 ounces snow peas (sliced in half)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 green onions (sliced into 2-inch shreds)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 1Boil noodles in water for about 10 minutes. Rinse, drain and mix in 2 tablespoons oil. Set aside.
- 2Marinade flank steak in soy sauce and cornstarch for 10 minutes.
- 3Heat wok. In 2 tablespoons oil stir fry beef until the color has changed. Remove from wok and place in bowl.
- 4Heat wok. In 2 tablespoons oil, add mushrooms, carrots and snow peas. Stir fry briefly until snow peas turn bright green. Remove from wok and place in bowl.
- 5Heat wok and to 2 tablespoons oil, add green onions. Stir fry 4 seconds, then add broth, soy sauce and salt.
- 6Stir in cooked noodles, mix for about 3 minutes.
- 7Add cooked beef and vegetables, blend thoroughly before mixing in bean sprouts.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Stir Fried Beef Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 1197.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 25.2 g