Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are appetizer-style ribs like you get in a Chinese restaurant. Serve them with other Chinese food dishes and Sake or a pot of green tea. Have your butcher cut the ribs "lengthwise" so they will be finger-food size.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place previously cut ribs in a shallow foil-lined pan, meaty side down.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, sherry, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Brush ribs with sauce, reserving left over sauce.
- Cover pan tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.
- Turn ribs over and pour remaining sauce over ribs, brushing thoroughly.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 30 minutes, brushing sauce from pan over ribs occasionally.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and sesame seeds.
These are really good I did not have them cut so next time I will bake longer and I used splenda instead of honey but I will make often I am going to try this marinade with chicken thighs thank you for the recipe