1/5 Photos of Chinese Spaghetti
This dish is good warm or cold and is great for potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti; drain.
- 2Return to saucepan; keep warm.
- 3Meanwhile, in 12"; skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms, onions and carrot in hot oil until vegetable are tender crisp, stirring quickly and frequently.
- 4Spoon vegetable mixture into spaghetti in saucepan.
- 5Add soy sauce and crushed red pepper.
- 6Toss gently to mix all ingredients well.
- 7Can be served warm or chilled.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 682.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g