Recipe by gojenni714
This dish is good warm or cold and is great for potlucks.
Top Review by nethope
I added: 1/2 pound ground pork, a second carrot, 1 zucchini sliced thin, 1 cup frozen corn, a generous sprinkle of garlic powder, a sprinkle of ground ginger. I deglazed the pan with white wine. I used only 2 large mushrooms, and I left out the oil because the pan had enough grease from the ground pork. I really liked how the extra veggies added splashes of color! This was VERY tasty!
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti; drain.
- Return to saucepan; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 12"; skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms, onions and carrot in hot oil until vegetable are tender crisp, stirring quickly and frequently.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into spaghetti in saucepan.
- Add soy sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Toss gently to mix all ingredients well.
- Can be served warm or chilled.