This dish is good warm or cold and is great for potlucks.
Make and share this Chinese Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Cook spaghetti; drain.
- Return to saucepan; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 12"; skillet over medium heat, cook mushrooms, onions and carrot in hot oil until vegetable are tender crisp, stirring quickly and frequently.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into spaghetti in saucepan.
- Add soy sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Toss gently to mix all ingredients well.
- Can be served warm or chilled.