Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 10 mins
Sounds weird, huh? But I promise you, it tastes really good. This recipe was invented to give fried chicken a Chinese flavor. Prep time includes the time the chicken is having its Chinese bath before frying.
- Combine the marinade ingredients with the chicken and set aside for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Dredge the pieces of chicken in the flour.
- Place a rack in a shallow baking pan and put the pan near the stove.
- Heat a large skillet and add the oil.
- When the oil is hot, fry the pieces of chicken on both sides until lightly browned, about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken on the rack so they don't touch and bake for 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.