Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and easy noodlebowl. Add shredded pork, bean sprouts or whatever you like on top as a garnish.
- 14.79 ml oil
- 473.18 ml mushrooms (sliced)
- 946.36 ml water
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 (160 g) package ramen noodles
- 29.58 ml sherry wine
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 118.29 ml green onion
- Fry mushrooms, and garlic in oil.
- Add water and the flavour packs from the instant noodles. Bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles. Simmer 3 minutes.
- Add onions and your choice of any garnishes.
I cut the recipe in half but followed it completely. Yummy! I did add some cooked shrimp that I had left over the last minute or two to heat up before serving. Served with some crusty bread and it made DH and I a wonderful lunch. Thank you. Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup game 2009-2010.
Just doesn't get much easier than this! I added some leftover finely diced Pork Marinade for the pork This is a very nice flavored soup.