This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to prepare this one soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe. I suggest using Chinese Dry Marinade for the Chinese dry marinade.
- 2721.55 g pork spareribs
- Chinese dry marinade, Chinese Dry Marinade
- Rub ribs thoroughly with the Chinese Dry Marinade.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
- Arrange ribs ends down on cooking grill or place bones upright in rib rack.
- Smoke-cook until done.
- Brush ribs with Chinese Barbecue sauce during the last few minutes of cooking, then serve with remaining sauce.