Top Review by Sue Lau
I really enjoyed the ribs prepared with your dry rub and a quick and tangy Chinese barbecue sauce I threw together. It makes a great change from the usual American barbecue without losing the yummy character of smoked ribs.I made this for ZWT4 as part of the team Kumquat's Kookin' Kaboodles. Thanks much! ~Sue
- 2721.55 g pork spareribs
- Chinese dry marinade, Chinese Dry Marinade
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub ribs thoroughly with the Chinese Dry Marinade.
- Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
- Arrange ribs ends down on cooking grill or place bones upright in rib rack.
- Smoke-cook until done.
- Brush ribs with Chinese Barbecue sauce during the last few minutes of cooking, then serve with remaining sauce.