Chinese Sesame Chicken With Celery Salad
- Toast sesame seeds on shallow baking tray at 350F for 5 minutes. Alternatively, you may buy toasted sesame seeds from supermarkets.
- Place water and chicken in pan. Make sure chicken is well covered with water.
- Add spice powder and soy sauce before bringing slowly to boil. Simmer over low fire, covered until chicken is just cooked.
- When chicken has cooled, cut into slices.
- Chop celery diagonally and boil in chicken broth for a minute. Towel dry celery to remove excess moisture from celery.
- Combine rest of ingredients and mix well with chicken and celery. Serve with sesame seeds.