Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chinese vegetables, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can English peas, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over vegetable mixture, tossing lightly to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 24 hours.
- Salad may be stored in refrigerator up to one week.