1/8 Photos of Chinese Roast Pork
The Flying Chef's Note:
This is a very easy dish to throw together, as once you have combined all the ingredients, it is just the marinating of the pork that takes the time. I tend to marinade mine in the morning before work but it can also be marinated overnight if preferred. I served ours with vegetable and egg fried rice but feel free to serve it with whatever you like. Prep Time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, mix well, add pork, toss to coat, refrigerate several hours or over night.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, drain pork, reserving marinade.
- 3Place pork in an oven proof dish, roast uncovered, for about 50 Min’s or until browned and cooked through. Brush pork several times with reserved marinade whilst cooking.
- 4Let pork stand for 5-10 Min’s before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Roast Pork
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 1457.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: