Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chinese style homemade sausages.
Make and share this Chinese Rice Stuffed Sausages recipe from Food.com.
- 10 casings, yards
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb Chinese sausage, finely minced
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, Chinese and finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup baby shrimp, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely minced
- 1 cup water chestnut, finely minced
- 1 cup bamboo shoot, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup oyster sauce
- 3 cups jasmine rice, Cooked
- In a wok add oil to coat the wok add pork, sausages, bacon, shrimps, onion, water chestnut and bamboo and stir-fry for 5 minutes add oyster sauce to taste. Blend the cooked rice and blend together and return rice mixture onto the baking pan to cool.
- Wash the casting and feed the open end into the sausage tube until fill and tie off one end.
- In a kitchen aid mix and insert the sausage tube onto the kitchen aid and feed the rice mixture into the feeding tray. Fill the casting and tie off about 6” apart. Repeat until done. Place the links onto a baking pan and refrigerate to chill.
- With 10 yard of casing with make about 30 each of 6” sausages.