1 hr 15 mins
Chef #DBLEE's Note:
Chinese style homemade sausages.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 casings, yards
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 1/2 lb Chinese sausage, finely minced
- 1/2 lb bacon, Chinese and finely minced
- 1/2 cup baby shrimp, finely minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, finely minced
- 1 cup water chestnut, finely minced
- 1 cup bamboo shoot, finely minced
- 1/3 cup oyster sauce
- 3 cups jasmine rice, Cooked
- 1In a wok add oil to coat the wok add pork, sausages, bacon, shrimps, onion, water chestnut and bamboo and stir-fry for 5 minutes add oyster sauce to taste. Blend the cooked rice and blend together and return rice mixture onto the baking pan to cool.
- 2Wash the casting and feed the open end into the sausage tube until fill and tie off one end.
- 3In a kitchen aid mix and insert the sausage tube onto the kitchen aid and feed the rice mixture into the feeding tray. Fill the casting and tie off about 6” apart. Repeat until done. Place the links onto a baking pan and refrigerate to chill.
- 4With 10 yard of casing with make about 30 each of 6” sausages.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Rice Stuffed Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (2114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 171.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: