Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr
The aroma from the kitchen is absolutely wonderful, these ribs are tasty, tender and very simple to make.
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons cooking sherry
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 lbs pork spareribs (I use side ribs)
- Mix all ingredients together except for ribs.
- Cut the ribs into serving sized pieces and marinate overnight.
- Bake on a foil lined baking sheet at 350 for one hour.
- The kitchen will smell wonderful and the meat will be tasty tender.
These ended up too salty. I would suggest marinating only for 2-3 hours.
Nice, very nice, very nice indeed. The only thing s I would do differently next time is double the marinade and bake the ribs in a baking dish with the marinade. Great flavours, I can't believe no one has rated this yet! Thanks for posting!