Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend served this cool, tangy salad when we visited, and I had to have it. Everyone I serve it to loves it.
- 2 (12 ounce) bags broccoli (coleslaw)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 (3 ounce) packagescrushed ramen noodles (uncooked- chicken or original)
- 1 -2 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- Mix all dry ingredients (except sugar) together, sprinkle with Ramin seasoning.
- Then mix dressing ingredients, add to salad and mix well.
- Can be served right away or chilled.
This was just the salad I was looking for.I know it as "cowboy salad" I made the salad ahead then added the dressing after i tabled the salad it is a great alt. to cole slaw.