Chef #437883's Note:
A friend served this cool, tangy salad when we visited, and I had to have it. Everyone I serve it to loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) bags broccoli (coleslaw)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages crushed ramen noodles (uncooked- chicken or original)
- 1 -2 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1Mix all dry ingredients (except sugar) together, sprinkle with Ramin seasoning.
- 2Then mix dressing ingredients, add to salad and mix well.
- 3Can be served right away or chilled.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Ramen Broccoli Slaw Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.7
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 222.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g