Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Simple prawns cakes to serve with sweet chilli sauce on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fish and prawns in processor. Chop to chunky paste. Remove to bowl.
- 2Stir in onions, coriander and breadcrumbs.
- 4Moisten your hands, and form mixture into small cakes.
- 5Heat a little vegetable oil in pan or wok and cook cakes in batches until golden brown on both sides.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
- 7Serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Prawn Cakes With Sweet Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (950 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.6
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 121.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g