Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple prawns cakes to serve with sweet chilli sauce on the side.
Make and share this Chinese Prawn Cakes With Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place fish and prawns in processor. Chop to chunky paste. Remove to bowl.
- Stir in onions, coriander and breadcrumbs.
- Moisten your hands, and form mixture into small cakes.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in pan or wok and cook cakes in batches until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
What a great way to stretch 10 oz of shrimp/prawns into a wonderful meal. I made this with cod and whole wheat bread and it worked deliciously. I believe step 2 should mention adding the eggs. This uses very little oil so it can be a very healthy entree. I'm going to try using just egg whites next time. Thank you, Wendy.