Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple prawns cakes to serve with sweet chilli sauce on the side.
Make and share this Chinese Prawn Cakes With Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place fish and prawns in processor. Chop to chunky paste. Remove to bowl.
- Stir in onions, coriander and breadcrumbs.
- Moisten your hands, and form mixture into small cakes.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in pan or wok and cook cakes in batches until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce for dipping.