Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My aunt showed me how to make this at the weekend. She didn't give proper amounts so bare with me on this.
- 400 g large shelled prawns (amount up to yourselve I generally use 6-8 large prawns per person)
- 1 leek (per serving)
- 3 teaspoons ginger
- soya sauce
- vegetable oil
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok and add chopped Ginger.
- cook for a a minute and add the chopped leeks.Fry for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Fry Prawns in oil for 2 minutes.
- crumble stock cube over prawns.
- Add Soya sauce. Add enough that prawns are frying in a pool of soya.
- Add leeks and fry for a minute or 2
- Serve with rice.