1/1 Photo of Chinese Pot Roast (Diabetic Crock Pot Recipe)
9 hrs 10 mins
Submitted by Marsha Sabus from Fallbrook, CA in the Fix-it and Forget-it Diabetic Crock pot cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip roast in flour and brown on both sides in oil in a saucepan.
- 2Place meat in slow cooker and top with onions.
- 3Combine soy sauce, water and ginger and pour over the meat.
- 4Cover and cook on high for 10 minutes.
- 5Reduce heat to low and cook for 8-10 hours.
- 6Slice and serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Pot Roast (Diabetic Crock Pot Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.6
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 819.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 44.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: