Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Family Circle All-Time Favorite Recipes.
- 3 boneless pork chops, sliced into thin strips (3/4 lb, total weight)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- In a bowl, toss the pork slices with the salt, pepper, and five-spice powder; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add in cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add in pork; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add in water chestnuts and mushrooms; stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until mushrooms have softened.
- Whisk the broth and cornstarch together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add to pork mixture; cook about 2 minutes or until thickened and clear.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup filling over a warmed tortilla and roll up; repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.