I'm really putting this on Zaar so I can find it again. I've not tried it yet but it sure looks like it would be good. I'm concerned that 50 mins in an oven with no moisture will produce a very dry and hard chop. My own feeling is that it will take a shorter time or a bit of moisture and a lidded dish to bring this to it's potential.
- Beat egg, soy sauce, water, garlic powder, and ginger in a flat pan or dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and wheat germ in another flat dish.
- Dip pork chops into egg mixture, then in bread crumb mixture, coating both sides.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with no stick spray. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn chops carefully and bake 20 minutes more, or until tender.