Recipe by KGCOOK
This is an easy dish to make. It's delicious and you can make it in the crock pot. This is good when you only have a half a day to cook and your too busy to slave over the stove. You can add more or less of the vegetables or meat.
- 4 cups lean pork chops, fat removed
- 3 cups fresh green beans
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, plain
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- Remove as much fat from chops as you can.
- Brown pork chops in skillet with your favorite seasonings.
- Drain pork chops and dice into bite size pieces.
- Meanwhile, cut beans in half.
- Chop celery.
- Put pork chops into crockpot.
- Add celery, rice, beans, and tomatoes.
- Add soy sauce to taste (or adjust to taste).
- Mix well then cover.
- Cook on low for 4 - 6 hours or till celery and beans are tender.
- You can add onion if desired.