Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tasty but requires marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 -2 clove crushed garlic
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 5 pork chops
- corn flake crumbs
- Mix all ingredients, except crumbs and chops.
- Marinate chops in mixture for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Coat chops with corn flake crumbs and bake on a cookie sheet at 350 for about 45 minutes.
These were very moist pork chops. Marinated them for the whole day. I did add some extra garlic and I too only had Special K on hand to coat them with. They turned out delicious. I made them with Chinese green beans and Chinese spaghetti. Every thing went well together. I will definitely be making these again. Thanks for posting a great recipe Graybert.
This was just wonderful. I didn't have Corn Flake crumbs, so I used crushed Special K flakes. The only thing I would change is, the next time I'll add another clove of garlic. :)