Recipe by BigFatMomma
This looks like a tasty treat, with a nice Asian flair.
Top Review by seanshells1
I should have known a recipe submitted in 2005 that had no reviews was a 'no make'. However, it sounded intriguing to me so I made it. It may be ok if you at least DOUBLE the 'sauce' ingredients.......I won't make it again!
- 8 cups unsalted popped corn
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large shallow roasting pan, combine popcorn, chow mein noodles, and peanuts.
- Melt butter.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, and ginger.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat evenly. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes
- Spread on paper towels to cool.
- Store in airtight container.