Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish had great color and looks good on the table when it is done. If you like spicy food you can add in other hotter peppers.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 dried hot red chilies (chopped)
- 1⁄4 red onion (chopped)
- 2 red peppers (chopped)
- 3 green peppers (chopped)
- 4 eggs (scrambled)
- salt & pepper
- Heat oil over med heat in wok; add garlic, chilies, onion and peppers cook for about 2 minutes
- Mix eggs and salt & pepper, scramble well and pour on top of peppers mixture
- Fold eggs and peppers until eggs are well done.