Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dinner in no time. Flank steak thinly cut and stir fried with quartered tomatoes, green peppers, garlic and bean sprouts in a ginger soy sauce. If you don't have a wok, just use a large skillet. Serve over rice.
- Cut steak into thin strips- cross grain.
- Quarter tomatoes and chop green peppers into large pieces.
- Heat oil to hot and add beef, garlic, salt, pepper and ginger.
- Fry, turning until browned.
- Add soy sauce and sugar, cover tightly and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, peppers, sprouts, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and water and add, cooking until thickened.