1/4 Photos of Chinese Peanut Sauce
Try this as a raw dip or for lightly steamed veggies, or as a dressing for cold cooked noodles. You may thin this sauce to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peanut butter in a small bowl.
- 2Add the hot water and stir patiently with a spoon or a small whisk until uniformly mixed.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Cover tightly and refrigerate.
- 5Let it come to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 434.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g