Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Your taste buds will be in heaven with this rich, creamy, and crunchy concoction. Makes approximately 42 clusters if dropped by full teaspoonfuls.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces almond bark, chopped
- 5 ounces chow mein noodles
- 1 1⁄4 cups salted peanuts, dry roasted, roasted
- Mel the chocolate chips and almond bark in a medium sized heavy saucepan. Add the peanuts and stir well, then carefully stir in the chow mein noodles.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool.
Good and easy to make in a hurry