Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Weight Watchers International Cookbook 1977.
- 1 cup beef stock
- 3 dried mushrooms, soaked in 1/2 cup water 15 minutes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced on diagonal
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, sliced on diagonal
- 1⁄4 cup bamboo shoot, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger, crushed
- 4 ounces oysters, drained
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, cut in thirds
- 4 green onions, diced (with greens)
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine (optional)
- In a pot bring beef stock, mushrooms with liquid, celery, carrots, bamboo shoots, and ginger to a boil; simmer 15 minutes.
- Add oysters ( I add the liquid ) and snow peas.
- Cook 3 minutes more.
- Turn off heat; add green onion and sherry.