1/1 Photo of Chinese Oyster Soup
Dienia B.'s Note:
Weight Watchers International Cookbook 1977.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup beef stock
- 3 dried mushrooms, soaked in 1/2 cup water 15 minutes, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced on diagonal
- 1/4 cup carrot, sliced on diagonal
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoot, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, crushed
- 4 ounces oysters, drained
- 1/2 cup snow peas, cut in thirds
- 4 green onions, diced (with greens)
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine (optional)
- 1In a pot bring beef stock, mushrooms with liquid, celery, carrots, bamboo shoots, and ginger to a boil; simmer 15 minutes.
- 2Add oysters ( I add the liquid ) and snow peas.
- 3Cook 3 minutes more.
- 4Turn off heat; add green onion and sherry.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Oyster Soup
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 545.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g