Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
Great anytime! Delicious and a real pleaser for that sweet tooth of yours :) Multiply the ingredients for each Fried Ice Cream you want to make. This recipe serves one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot to 350.
- 2While the oil is heating, take the Frosted Flakes, and put them into a Ziploc bag. Smash them until they are pea-size pieces.
- 3Pour the Frosted Flakes into a large bowl.
- 4Take the scoop of ice cream, and drop it into the bowl.
- 5Roll the ice ceam around in the cereal until it is well coated, pressing the cereal into the ice cream.
- 6Take the cereal covered ice cream ball, and drop it into the hot oil for 30-45 seconds.
- 7Take the ice cream out of the oil, plate, and dust with cinnamon and confectionary sugar for a Mexican Fried Ice Cream, or drizzle chocolate on ice cream and top with a cherry for a Chinese Fried Ice Cream.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese or Mexican Fried Ice Cream -- What's Your Pleasure?
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.0
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g