Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chinese style okra stirs fry
Make and share this Chinese Okra and Tofu Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 12 Chinese black mushrooms, soak and remove stems
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 lb tofu, drain and cut into cubes
- 3 chinese okra, peel and cut into chucks
- cornstarch roux
- 2 stalks green onions, 1 inch pieces
- In a wok add oil to coat and place on a high heat add in the mushroom and stir fry for 2 minutes add in the chicken broth, ginger, salt, onion, sugar and soy sauce and bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer for 5 minutes. Add in the tofu and simmer for 2 minutes and then the okra and simmer for 2 minutes longer and add some cornstarch roux to lightly thicken and top off with the green onion and mix well.