1/1 Photo of Chinese Noodles & Zucchini
James Craig's Note:
This recipe appeared in the "Cooking Light" magazine. If you enjoy Asian foods and vegetables you will really enjoy this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to a boil.
- 2Add noodles and cook 3 minutes for dried or 1 minutes for fresh.
- 4Mix oyster sauce, vinegar, and sugar together.
- 5Spray a wok or skillet with vegetable oil and heat.
- 6Add zucchini and garlic.
- 7Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- 8Add drained noodles and continue to stir fry until noodles begin to crisp.
- 9Pour oyster sauce mixture into the middle of wok, and toss well; making sure all of the noodles are coated with sauce.
- 10Spoon onto a serving platter or individual plates and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Noodles & Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 756.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar