Recipe by James Craig
This recipe appeared in the "Cooking Light" magazine. If you enjoy Asian foods and vegetables you will really enjoy this.
Top Review by Karen Elizabeth
Simple, basic and delicious! Although I didnt show it in the photo, I did add some crab meat and spring onions, very versatile base recipe, so quick and easy. I didnt have cilantro so used some Thai Basil. Thank you James, this was made and enjoyed for Cooking Mania Tag Game
- 1⁄4 lb fresh Chinese noodles or 1⁄4 lb dried chinese noodles
- 2 tablespoons chinese oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb zucchini, sliced,about 3 cups
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook 3 minutes for dried or 1 minutes for fresh.
- Mix oyster sauce, vinegar, and sugar together.
- Spray a wok or skillet with vegetable oil and heat.
- Add zucchini and garlic.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add drained noodles and continue to stir fry until noodles begin to crisp.
- Pour oyster sauce mixture into the middle of wok, and toss well; making sure all of the noodles are coated with sauce.
- Spoon onto a serving platter or individual plates and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.