Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe appeared in the "Cooking Light" magazine. If you enjoy Asian foods and vegetables you will really enjoy this.
- Bring a medium sized saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook 3 minutes for dried or 1 minutes for fresh.
- Mix oyster sauce, vinegar, and sugar together.
- Spray a wok or skillet with vegetable oil and heat.
- Add zucchini and garlic.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add drained noodles and continue to stir fry until noodles begin to crisp.
- Pour oyster sauce mixture into the middle of wok, and toss well; making sure all of the noodles are coated with sauce.
- Spoon onto a serving platter or individual plates and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Simple, basic and delicious! Although I didnt show it in the photo, I did add some crab meat and spring onions, very versatile base recipe, so quick and easy. I didnt have cilantro so used some Thai Basil. Thank you James, this was made and enjoyed for Cooking Mania Tag Game
Easy to cook for someone who isn't a good cook. I added carrots, mushrooms, bean sprouts, too.
Excellent base recipe! I thought I'd need to add sriracha from the get-go, but it's definitely delicious on its own.