Chinese Noodles With Greens
- In a big stockpot, cook the noodles according to package directions until they are al dente; rinse them in cold water.
- In a measuring cup, whisk the soy sauce, vinegar , honey, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and the cornstarch; set sauce aside.
- In a large pot, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil over medium heat.
- Add in the scallions, garlic, and ginger; stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in the bok choy and saute the greens until they begin to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the cooked noodles and the sauce; stir everything together until well blended, about 1 minute.