Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 bunch scallion (cut and julienne in 3" strips)
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1 lb linguine, cooked to package directions,drain well
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- Combine the scallions, walnuts, carrots and linguine.
- Over medium heat, heat Corn& Sesame Oil in a saucepan and add sesame seeds and saute till seeds are lightly browned (do no burn).
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Stir in Coriander and soy sauce.
- Pour oil mixture over linguine and toss well.
- Serve hot or cold.