Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a simple recipe using a few ingredients that makes a quick and satisfying meal. My mom used to make these for us growing up. Recipe is easily doubled and you can add more or less toppings to suit your taste.
- 8 ounces Chinese egg noodles
- 6 links sausages (I use Johnsonville "original" breakfast links)
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 4 green onions
- soy sauce
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Cook link sausages in boiling water til cooked through, approximately 20-25 minutes. Cool, remove any casings left on and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Peel eggs and grate into bowl.
- Clean and slice green onions.
- Cook Chinese noodles according to package directions and drain. Place desired amount into bowl. Top with sausage, egg, green onion, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Love these! Thought I reviewed them, but whoops! I didn't! These are simple to throw together for a quick meal and if you know ahead of time you can make it even quicker by doing the eggs and sausage even the day before so you basically only have to cook the noodles! Yum! Thanks for posting! :)
I was looking for something to make for my mother that was quick, easy and delicious. This dish is perfect. We all loved the combination of ingredients. This is a keeper, Marlene.
I had a large amount of "chinese" noodles already cooked, with soy sauce, rice vinegar a little ginger and sesame seeds as a soaking marinate, plus I had already sliced green ions so it was wonderful to use in this recipe. I made chicken broth and threw everything in it except the sausage. I cooked it separately. I used regular spagetti noodles. So it could be two main dishes quite easily.Thanks for posting!